Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WOW... I've been blindsided!

So, you probably noticed that I did not blog yesterday, and this blog is coming almost into the next day... well, I got blindsided with some kind of sickness and it is horrible! Fever, chills, coughing until I almost puke, complete lack of energy and just feeling like a pile of dung! I wish it on no one. Daughter numero uno and little man have both been hit with it, my nephew has had it... we are suffering! I don't know if it is the flu or what, but it is not fun. My ears are now killing me. The pediatrician said Wils' was just a virus that needed to run it's course. He seemed a little better today, but still really worn out.

So, I am keeping this post short and sweet, and adding something to my bucket list (I've never made one, so I guess I am starting one now!)

Wall/Rock Climbing -- I want to do it! It is now a goal!

OK, that's all for now. Going back to sleep, maybe, the baby keeps crying out! *sigh* mommy needs rest!

No comments: