Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sickness ... GO A W A Y!

So, now we have three confirmed cases of the flu here in our house and 2 cases of strep! Lemme tell ya, we are doing great! My cough is really working out my core ab muscles. I'm hardly able to eat or drink, though both hungry and thirsty.

Thankful that my precious mommy is making my family a scrumptious pot of CHICKEN SOUP! Oh we so need it! I cannot wait to get the first spoonful into my mouth tonight! Chicken soup cures everything, you know! ;)

Now that everyone is on tamiflu and amoxacillan maybe we can get some wellness back in this joint!

I've been instructed, by my new instructor... that I must rest all weekend and not do anything to over exert myself and cause relapse. I am following her lead! Come 5 a.m. on Tuesday, March 1 -- I will be headed to my very first "Body Back" class. You see, I won a contest! I get eight weeks of this class for FREE! I'm REALLY nervous, but REALLY excited. Thus why I HAVE to get better so I can give the class my all next week.

I talked to the instructor this morning and she said that we will go easy on Tuesday and just do an assessment of where everyone is... but then Thursday we kick it into high gear.

I have goals for myself in this endeavor. My goals are: put an end to emotional/stress eating, address the issues that keep holding me back from achieving my goals and learn to let GO of them, to become stronger, to become more physically fit!

SO, in the first class, we will get weighed (OH this is SO scary for me, people will know how much I weigh, and that is FRIGHTENING for me!) and then measured! I hope it won't be too traumatic for me! I always feel so judged. I've been assured that this group of ladies is extremely supportive and they come in all shapes and sizes.

NOW, I've just got to get better so I can make it to class on Tuesday morning!

6 comments:

Bruna Marques said...

ola, me ivad tu blog e pueso intrar en tu blog a huera qui yo quesseres y tu no puede fasseres nula puara me inpeder


acs:no me indentific

Bruna Marques said...

hi I broke into your blog and I can enter it in whenever I want and you can not do anything to block out me ...


signed: not me identifies

Bruna Marques said...

salut je me suis cassé dans votre blog et je peux entrer dans chaque fois que je veux et vous ne pouvez rien faire pour bloquer moi ...



signé: pas m'identifie

Bruna Marques said...

こんにちは私はあなたのブログに押し入り、私が知りたいときにいつでもそれを入力すると、あなたは私を遮断するためには何もできない...


署名:は私を識別する

Bruna Marques said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bruna Marques said...

hi ek het in jou blog en ek kan u dit in wanneer ek wil en jy kan niks doen nie te sluit uit my ...




onderteken: my nie identifiseer