Saturday, February 26, 2011

Breathing Again

Well, it looks like I am FINALLY on the mend. The flu, bronchitis and a double ear infection had a great hold on me. The bronchitis is still holding on and causing some chest and back discomfort, but over all, I feel quite a bit better! Still very tired and run down, trying to keep things low key.

I may start a new blog for my journey. Not linked to this site. Stay tuned for that, however! My schedule is ramping up again. This week I have DEFINITELY over booked and don't know quite how I am going to fit it all in! On Thursday alone, I have three commitments and they each overlap in time frame! GAH!!! Being MOM comes first, so Little Man's Art Show takes precedence over EVERYTHING on Thursday.

OK, the chest pain is too uncomfortable to sit up any longer, so I think I am going to go lay down.

No comments: