Friday, May 21, 2010

Chicken Stroganoff

I tossed 3 frozen chicken breasts in the crockpot with 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, doused it with 1/2 cup of chardonay and cooked on low all day. The chicken eventually fell apart, and I cooked up some whole wheat egg noodles and tossed them in the crockpot... stirred everything together. I spooned it all into a lovely serving dish. Served with a side of salad. Mixed reviews... I loved it, hubby loved it, kids loved everything but the noodles. Easy, inexpensive, tasty, and leftovers!

All the leftovers in my fridge will make their way to my mom's house tonight. Friday nights are dinner at Gammy's every other week. Tonight is just potluck... Spaghetti, Chicken Stroganoff, Pork Pot Roast, salad, whatever other sides Gammy has lying around, mac n chz, and then peach cheaters cobbler for dessert!

I, however, am going out for a GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!! :)

As for the left over egg noodles... I'll be making a cheaters lasagna! Perfect for a Sunday dinner. Need to pick up more salad, and some crusty bread to turn into yummy garlic bread!!!

As for Satruday... I think the kids will have a nuggets and fries day and the hubs and I will finally get around to having our Naan and Curry Chicken!

No comments: