Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Home Alone

I've heard your request, and I live to serve... well, kind of...

Anyway, I'm home alone, but not fully alone, I have both kids. Mr. Perfect is on a BUSINESS TRIP! OK, he knows I hate for him to travel. Not because of anything more than I simply just hate being separated from him. He's called more today than he's called in the past week. OK, that isn't entirely true. I spent the night with my sister on Sunday night and he had to stay home because he had to be at work on Monday morning. Little Miss had no school, so I couldn't think of a better way to blow the time, than to let her play with her favorite cousin! He called and emailed me several times while I was there. SO, apparently, the feeling is mutual. We just don't like being apart. Love is soooooo wonderful! Even when we get mad at each other, it takes no time before we are over it.

So, he works for a non-profit organization. Basically, he's staying in a crap hole of a conference center. He's really not looking forward to it. Apparently, he was seated in the back of the plane on BOTH flights! SO, he's feelings a bit jostled. He was supposed to grab a taxi to head to the conference center. Upon doing his research he realized that it was actually less expensive to hire a limo or executive chauffered vehicle (complete with tip), then to take a taxi! SO, if the rest of his trip sucks, at least he will have a nice ride from the airport.

Little Miss is supposed to go to church tonight. I haven't let her go the past two weeks. I'm debating letting her go tonight. IF she doesn't go, I can have her in bed by 7:30, asleep by 8 and I'll be all set for watching American Idol! It's a very tough decision.

Little Man hasn't napped, so he should be good and ready for bed between 8-8:30. Hopefully, it will be a nice quiet and peaceful evening around here. I wish I had a bottle of pinot grigio and some good water crackers and cheese and some yummy seedless red grapes... that would be lovely. As it is, I'll probably just watch A.I. and check on my myspace page and storknet. Nothing too exciting. Maybe I'll working on doing some Disney Planning, OH CRAP, I forgot I was supposed to call the dining line today and get priority seating!

Alexis, any recommendations for where to eat with a preschooler?

Val, any tips on strollers??? I want a cute one, but functional and easy to use! And not too pricey. Mr. Perfect may lose his religion if I keep spending money!!! The trip is costing us a fortune, but SO worth it!

Oh and do you know how easy it is to get to Universal from Disney? We'd really like to go Hard Rock, Orlando. My kids both need new shirts and Maegs needs a new teddy bear for her collection (my collection that I've passed on to her).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Strollers . . . I like my Chicco one :) I also looooove my Schwinn. It completely rocks. What kind are you looking for exactly?

LiLi said...

looking for an umbrella type, but with a sunshade on it and a tray if I can find one with a tray... for Disney.